Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh, the Horrororororor! Part 1

Here it is! The conclusion to my final for class! I'll be releasing it in parts, and here is part 1.

This will truly be a story for the ages! Our daring hero, Roy, is about to face a whole mess of nasties. Even I can't wait to see what happens next, and I already know!

Exclamation points!!!!!!!!!


Something I've been tangling with for a bit now is what the best font to use is. Now, I'm sure we'd all love it if I just jumped over to Comic Sans, but hey, I've still got my dignity. Feel free to let me know if this is readable, bear in mind the printed version will be much bigger. Blogspot used to let you zoom in and out of viewed pictures, that was like my bread and butter. They've taken it from me, like so much else...

Part 2 will be coming soon. Will Roy enter Darkbad Hell Spire? Will he turn tail and run away like a little girl? Will we find out what this artifact is? Do bears really shit in the woods?

Tune in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment