Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh, the Horrororororor! Part 2

Welcome back! We now find our reluctant hero, Roy, INSIDE the spire. Tbh, I didn't think he'd go in, but he sure showed me! I'm glad he's in there though, he needs this.

Just a little note worth mentioning, the bug in the top right corner of the bottom panel was actually supposed to be a spider, but because of my insane fear of them, I started drawing the fangs and had to stop. My crude drawing literally almost scared the crap out of me. I had to erase it and use the bathroom afterwards.

I like this project because it's letting me do things with the character I've always wanted to. Like, just throwing him into the lion's den, ya know? Just messing with Roy on inhuman levels, and if I had more time, I'd just keep running with it. I feel no sympathy for my creation.

I'd keep him in that damn spire for DAYS.

But, alas, such is the life of a student with deadlines, and I'll have to wrap this up soon.

Another note, the creature on the bottom is a gelatinous cube and the one up top is a beholder. If she doesn't know what these are, she's not nerdy enough for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment