Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Day Late

Words cannot express how pleased I am that October is finally over. I feel there's cause for celebration! I can't stand October, honestly. I hate Halloween, the weather can't make up it's mind (it felt the need to snow!), etc., etc. November has the tastiest holiday all year, and December, well, who doesn't like free shit? Not this guy.

This will most likely be my last fall season on the east coast, at least as far as I can tell. Will I miss it? A little, yeah. There is something to be said for noticeable seasonal changes, but I feel like I'm trading in half a year of cold weather for half a year of "oh no, it's getting below 70, I better get my hoodie on". Fair trade? I think so.

Need to draw moar! Also, I may or may not be posting an animation up for my acting class. First animation with flash, so we'll see how I'm doing, self-conscious wise. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment