Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Why the Heck Not

So this is my midterm for my acting class, let's get a few things straight here first:

1) I don't know how to use this school's traditional animation hardware
2) I just learned flash 2 weeks ago (for realsies)
3) Only had 1 week to do this

You may call these excuses, and you'd probably be right. I call 'em that too. But that's what I'm workin with. And, to be perfectly honest, I like where this went. It was really all experimentation. I know what I wanted and I feel I got pretty darn close. Obviously, the talking robot is a clear representation of me demonstrating what I know. I want to work more with flash and get better acquainted with it.

The clip is from the Simpsons, and to be more specific, a time when the show was REALLY funny. I'm sorry, but 24 seasons in, I just can't see the funny anymore. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video, and feedback is always welcome and appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment