Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Why Must You Be So You

See, even Batman can be a pain in the ass sometimes. With the DC reboot (something I couldn't care too much for seeing as how Batman is the only good thing they've got goin' for 'em) I figured I would show off my ill skills in drawing. Maybe someone from DC will see this and tap me for some issues. I'd do it, why the hell not, ya know?

I swore I'd stop doing comics...

The quarter is coming to a close and I couldn't be happier. Not thrilled with some classes this go-around, happy to be done with them. Just gonna toss 'em in the back and pretend this quarter never happened. That's not to say it was a bad quarter, just didn't do anything I wanna show off in a portfolio, so whatevs.

That's what it's slowly becoming all about, the portfolio. What's gonna be in it? ANIMATION, for I am an ANIMATOR. You're probably asking, "But Nick, you don't have that much animation up on your site? what's up with that?"
Well, you're nosey as hell, but this is true. My resources for the past few months has been very limited, which I'll get into another time. That'll change soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment