Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Again and Again and Again and Again


I don't want to be misunderstood here, I love The Legend of Zelda series. I've played most, beaten few, had fun with all, gratz Nintendo. But here's my problem, does this theory seem like a scapegoat more than a plausible plot? By this theory, Nintendo could in fact continue to make Zelda games with no regard to what happened previously, and never think about the future.

Damn, son

Recently acquired a 3DS, purely because of price drop and trade-in value for m DSi. Would I have purchased it under any other circumstance? I won't say, but I can promise you there's no way in hell. Like any other sane 3DS owner, I have Ocarina of Time 3D, and like many other 3DS owners, I have now bought this game 4 times now. Original N64, Gamecube, Virtual Console, and now 3DS. I have never purchased a game so many times, and I hate myself a little more each time I buy it.

Besides the game I am pouring my time into, there was another inspiration for this comic. Really came out of nowhere and I have my brother to thank for this.
LINKS!!!!

Seriously, no more comics for a while, finals coming up. I better not do another one

No comments:

Post a Comment