Friday, August 26, 2011

Don't you get big!

just a little somethin' I whipped up last night. Why do we say "whipped up"? I certainly did not a single bit of whipping, as a matter of fact. To my knowledge I kept my ass firmly planted in my seat for the duration of this. Well, for most of it anyway, as I was called away to do battle with a vile and gruesome creature. The penisroach. Themalereproductiveorganroach. The dickroach.... lol. Girlfriend was having some trouble with 'em and called upon my skills.

Yes, they exist, they are a THING, these skills I speak of

Speaking of skills, I think I should talk about what inspired me to draw this, beyond my obsession with video games. There is a thing that is happening in LA where a lot of incredible artists get together and force the greater populace of us geeks to nerdgasm over their re-imagining of our favorite classics. Truly incredible stuff.

Everyone is preparing for some giant raincloud headed our way, I think it may grow so large it'll turn into a hurricane, but i'm no meteorologist, so it's anyone's guess. Or maybe I am a meteorologist, a prophet of the weather. Who would know if I was lying?

See what I did there? I made a joke

No comments:

Post a Comment