Saturday, September 17, 2011

80 Units Strong

Workin' on this piece for a while, liking where it's going. I started collecting Orcs & Goblins around March or April of this year and I'm now at about 80 units, with the Orc Boar Boyz being my favorite unit so far. I'm definitely at the point where I can start playing, just need a few accessories and other people who play and I'm golden :D

I'm gonna keep working on this guy and add some background to it, maybe he's in the middle of a huge skirmish or he just likes riding around in the grassy plains ready to dish out some pain. I hope his opponents are hungry!

The boar sure is...


CORRECTION

didn't realize this until yesterday, that a standard unit in Warhammer fantasy is made up of several miniatures (the actual guys themselves). I'd be sitting pretty with 80 UNITS lol. No, I just have about 80 miniatures:
20 Orc Boyz
5 Orc Boar Boyz
5 Savage Orc Boar Boyz
10 Black Orcs
10 Savage Orcs
20 Golbins (archers)
1 Orc Boar Chariot
1 Rock Lobber (3 Goblins + 1 Orc Bully crew)
1 Savage Orc Shaman
a bunch of other random miniatures

No comments:

Post a Comment