Friday, September 30, 2011

Obsession

I realized something the other day while perusing the Dungeons and Dragons Player's Handbook, hands sweaty with anticipation of entering the realm D&D after so long, glaring at the pages looking for the ultimate combo of race/class with which to dish out some serious pain. And that is, I love the paladin class. In any game. If I can pick a class, and there's one that even SOUNDS like paladin, holy warrior, warrior priest, etc. i start to salivate. Why? I don't know! Maybe I just love to smite. That's gotta be it, I'm pretty good at it, like, sometimes I'll be smiting and I won't even realize it. Smiting foes just comes natural.

Anyway, I'm getting back in the game after a very long time, and this is most likely who I'll be re-entering the "arena" with. I drew a lot of inspiration for this from the warhammer warrior priest unit in the empire army. I like their take on him. I thought it would be neat to draw out my character as I see him in the universe, just so we're clear and there's no confusion. One might say he actually exists now, whereas prior he was just a twinkle in my stylus' eye (NOTE: Stylus' do not have eyes of any kind, don't go looking, i'm not responsible for you breaking ANYTHING).

No comments:

Post a Comment