Thursday, June 21, 2012

Generations of Animation

This, my friends, is a piece called "Generations of Animation", a t-shirt submission of mine to the t-shirt company Teefury. A friend of mine approached me the other day about working together on ideas to submit to this site so we can start getting our names out there.

The money is nice too hahaha...

So naturally, I said yeah, and this is our first submission. We both love cartoons, past and present, and I'm also an Animation major, so this one was a no brainer. We wanted to show were animation used to be, what it was like then, and where we've gotten to now.

I still look at this and think, "wow, we've really gone from an anthropomorphic mouse, to a robot truck, to a noodle-arm boy and his elastic dog. There's never really been a shortage of creativity in my eyes, and I hope we keep rolling with this and come up with great ideas. I also hope I'm able to be a part of all of that in some way!

Keep your eyes peeled for more submissions, as we're currently on break right now so I have all the time in the world to pump some more designs out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment