Thursday, March 22, 2012

Going Commando

The quarter is done with and I officially have A LOT of free time! And that can only mean two things, lots more drawing, and I get to rock some Old Republic! This game is incredibly fun and I really enjoy the Trooper class. Maybe it's speaks something of my character, or maybe it means I'm a pansy, but I can't play bad or evil characters in any RPG I play, I just can't do it. I'll never play anything other than a Paragon in Mass Effect, Hawke and my Hero of Ferelden are the nicest guys around, etc., etc.

I attempted a Sith Warrior for a time, and I hated what I was doign and the people I had to work with, Imperial scum! So, I'm really enjoying things with my trooper and hope to level cap him before I get more work to do.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment